Saturday 11 April 2009

Back..

No i havent forgot my blogspot nor lazy and didnt upload anything for so long. Quite the opposite. I ve been so busy i couldnt find time to actually upload some of my work.
Well, these are the first 4 pages of Alice's Forbidden Forrest without the text. I ve already started contructing the bnw dummy with text etc and now i m doing the final colouration of the images.
I know that the drawings have their weacknesses such as the figure drawing and its consistency with its features and etc, but for now these are my limitations to this. I ve never drew children before therefore it was extremely difficult for me to understand the porpotions of their body and their face's characteristics in order to make them to look actually children and not adults with a small body. I did practise a lot but let's face it: i can't turn into a children's figures drawing expert in just a couple of weeks.
Anw..as i said, these are the first 4 coloured pages of the book without the text. Hopefully later today i will upload photos of my dummy as well.

No comments: